Ensure Your New Store Will Safely Meet All Your Needs and Cost Less by Securing A Los Angeles Retail Building Inspection!
Finally looking into a new space for your retail store? Adding retail space to your list of investment properties? This does not need to be a process filled with risk and unknowns!
Your due diligence must include a Los Angeles retail building inspection. Why wouldn’t you? It is the simplest and really, only way, for you to know the true condition of the building itself. You will discover any hidden structural problems, neglected maintenance issues and learn how long the major building systems will last and what they will cost to replace.
Experienced retail property investors know that one of the main benefits of a Los Angeles retail building inspection is how it can give you the key pieces of information that will allow you to negotiate the best deal.
The current owners may not even know there are problems just around the corner. Don’t take the risk of buying any investment properties without first checking them out thoroughly.
Knowledge is power in business negotiations.
The power to adjust your offer to include:
- The expense of repairs to the most important and expensive systems in the building (electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Structure).
- Avoid possible future lawsuits by finding and fixing safety issues now.
- Learn about code violations that put you at risk of fines and force you to make alterations to the building and its vital systems.
One thing that you might not be aware of is that not all inspectors are trained to work as Los Angeles office building inspectors. The truth is that almost all of the inspectors in the area work solely on residential building inspections. They are not the same!
This is why PureFusion Consulting Property Inspections as uniquely qualified to empower you in your investment dealings. My specialized training and experience allows me to see what others miss and give you the biggest advantage possible.
- Former Combat Engineer U.S. Army
- Former Firefighter responsible for fire life safety inspections
- Former Construction Superintendent
- Former Colorado General Contractor
- Professional Construction Manager
- Senior Project Manager for commercial construction
- Current California B-General Contractor
- NACHI Certified Home Inspector
- NACHI Certified Commercial Property Inspector