Put Simply; With a Los Angeles Industrial Building Inspection You Get Your Best Price Now and Avoid Future Problems!
Unless you are new to purchasing industrial investment properties you already know how a Los Angeles industrial building inspection can place you in a powerful position during your negotiations. Weather you are considering the purchase of an industrial building for the expansion of your own business or simply expanding your stable of investment properties, it has never been more crucial to have all the info you can about your potential investments.
Knowledge is power in business negotiations.
The power to account for the:
- Cost of eminent and future repairs to critical building systems.
- Be aware of potential safety hazards that can cause injuries and bring lawsuits against you.
- Code violations that can bring fines and require costly alterations to the building and systems.
What you may not know is that not all inspectors are specifically qualified to work as a Los Angeles industrial building inspector. In fact, most area inspectors are entirely focused on residential building inspections. They are not the same!
That is what sets Allison Property Inspections as uniquely qualified to empower you in your investment dealings. My specialized training and experience allows me to see what others miss and give you the biggest advantage possible.
- Former Combat Engineer U.S. Army
- Former Firefighter responsible for fire life safety inspections
- Former Construction Superintendent
- Former Colorado General Contractor
- Professional Construction Manager
- Senior Project Manager for commercial construction
- Current California B-General Contractor
- NACHI Certified Home Inspector
- NACHI Certified Commercial Property Inspector